Call us now: +353 1 239 3200

About Us

Shankill Business Centre is situated on the old Harcourt Street Railway Line. ‘Station House’ was originally Shankill Railway Station.

The Harcourt Street Railway Line ran from Bray, though South County Dublin, to Harcourt Street from 1854 to 1958 when the line was closed. After many years of being unused the original line from St. Stephens Green to Sandyford has been reopened and the historic steam engines have been replaced with the modern ‘Luas’ soon to be extended to Cherrywood.

From 1958 the old Shankill railway station was occupied by a large civil engineering construction company. Some time later it had been converted into a business centre. Since we acquired the property in 1993 we have carried out a programme of development, upgrading and modernising the complete facility.

We currently have 30 in-house tenants and also cater for a large portfolio of virtual office clients.

Shankill
Free Call Back - Click hereWhat is a Virtual Office - Frequently Asked QuestionsEnquiry Form - Apply Online Now
Application Form - Download PDF

© 2008 Shankill Business Centre. Station Road, Shankill, Dublin 18  /  Privacy Policy  /  Disclaimer  /  T: +353 1 239 3200  /  info@shankillbusinesscentre.com
Website Design by Creative NationWebsite Development by IPAG (Ireland) Ltd
fake watches cartier replica sale rolex replica